Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Cut the fat and enjoy a Spam Sandwich w/ Relish


How many mailing lists are you subscribed to?

Not the unscrupulous mailing lists that added you without your permission, but the ones you have picked up over the years and you may have read once of twice - but now... DELETE

I have found a great tool to clean up all the fat of the spam and condense it all into a spam burger!

unroll.me
http://www.unroll.me

http://www.unroll.me is a great tool for quickly finding out how many mailing lists you are subscribed to and easily managing them!

If you are using a mainstream web mail client like GMail or Yahoo just give it your credentials, let it sift through your mail and collate them into a simple list that lets you unsubscribe.

But - this is where it gets even better. If there are subscription emails there that you would still like to read, but you would like to manage better - add them to a 'roll' then unroll.me will collate them into a single, easy to use email that can be delivered at a chosen frequency - Easy!

I love this tool, apparently it's been around for some time... I only wish I had found it earlier!

Barry Kirley
Digital Marketing Expert
http://www.digital-marketing-expert.com

No comments:

Post a Comment